Wednesday, January 26

at the Laver Arena...

Getting to see much more of the Australian Open this time around. I think it might have a little something to do with my surroundings...!
Nalbandian has made the beginnings of an improbable fightback, winning the 3rd set 6-1. Hewitt, I find, is so often unpopular (outside of Australia and away from Australians, of course)- much like, though not as consistently, as the Williams sisters. The winner here heads for Marat Safin, while an anti climatic quarter final yesterday ensured that the top seed would play Marat Safin in the other semi final. Federer- Agassi should really have been nothing short of a semi final, though in hindsight you could say it would have made for a boring penultimate round. I guess I like the both of them, so I would rather both made it closer to the final stages, but not at the expense of the other. Federer actually said that Agassi was the better man from the baseline...

No comments: