Friday, June 17

question time

From an interview of Bennet King in the Trinidad Express.

GW: Let's say in a year or two time, there hasn't been significant improvement in the way the team plays, would you consider changing jobs?
BK: What sort of question is that? (Offended by question)...

What is the answer he expected? "Yes, I will be sick of these non performing fools and I will leave them", or "I shall remain here until the end of my days, supporting the players I have grown to love as my own sons"

No, really please tell me what the heck sort of question is that to ask?
via

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess he expected the former! Makes good (read controversial / spicy) reading, you see! Whatever happened to responsible media.
At this rate, we will all be reduced to shunning conventional media (newspapers, websites, mags) for blogs.
That day sure is nigh.
- Niel

Anonymous said...

ah, true. there's sttill a lot of good stuff out there, but it is the effort of having to sift through it all that is daunting.
(and what if we did not have the internet?- ht and toi would have been it!)